GSoC Draft Proposal

Ryan Zeigler zeiglerr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:57:42 UTC 2008

Hello,
So, first let me thank everyone who has given input. I think I agree with Seb
that it is much more interesting to implement new features than simply port
existing ones from 1.4, particularly since I think someone on the GSoC FAQ it
says something about creative and interesting work, and synchronization does
seem more challenging. Besides, the other ideas will give me things to
continue working on Amarok after SoC is over, which I would very much like to
do.
So, without further adieu here is my second draft. If anyone would like to
take a few moments to read over it and give me further feedback I would
greatly appreciate it.

http://users.dickinson.edu/~zeiglerr/SoCProposal2.pdf

Thanks,
Ryan