Hello amarok developers

Thomas Holzmann holzi1 at gmx.at
Wed Mar 19 10:30:23 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm a computer science student and I really like Amarok! So I thought I
could try to apply for Amarok in Google SoC.
I've read the ideas on the idea page and would like to make the
Mp3tunes.com service syncronization. I have experience in C++ and as web
developer (maybe this is helpful for this task). However, I have not
much experience with Qt/KDE ( I wanted to learn Qt one time but due to
lack of time I only finished the first one or two examples, I just
recognise the example with the canon...) but I would really like to
improve my knowledge about Qt/KDE and get into KDE development!

I will try to get more information about mp3tunes.com the next few days
and will then post a concrete proposal about this idea to the list. I
will also try to contact Nikolaj Hald Nielsen and ask him about the work
he currently has done.

So if you have some additional information about mp3tunes.com or just
tips for the SoC application, please reply.

Thanks!

Thomas