Mass Tagging

Henry de Valence hdevalence at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:05:02 UTC 2008

I've seen quite a few suggestions about having mass tagging, and I think it
would be a very useful feature to have a function which would use some type
of regular expressions or something so that if a user  had, for example, songs
that were under 'The Beatles' 'Beatles' 'beatles' etc etc(and similar for
albums) they would change the tags to put them all together.

I have a week off school now that I'm back from a school trip to NHSMUN in New
York, so if it's a feature that would interest people I have time to work on
it (I haven't had much free time recently :(  ).

Henry de Valence