Again, problems with last.fm integration in Amarok

Renan Birck renan.dream at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 21:07:02 UTC 2008

A while ago I began having problems with Last.fm integration in Amarok.
Amarok would fail to send information about listened tracks, but any
other player would send the same data.

I then tracked the problem to be the last.fm password. I changed it and
then Amarok would send data. But if I close Amarok and then reopen it,
it will fail to send data, unless I change the password again.

In short: I need to change my last.fm password every single time I use
Amarok.

Any ideas on where to begin debugging this problem?This is Amarok 1.4.8
on Arch Linux.

Thanks.
--
Renan Birck ~ Canoas, RS, Brasil

"Quando tudo que você tem é um martelo, todos os seus problemas
  se parecem com os seus dedões."