Amarok Layout, now with real Mockup

Jon Ursenbach lorderunion at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:07:24 UTC 2008

I've asked this before, but don't remember if I received a response or
not. How hard would it be for us to make different themes/layouts?
Perhaps we could brainstorm with the developers and come up with a
common system, or a layout SDK, for making it as easy as possible.
Then somewhere in the Settings pane we could be able to select a
theme/layout similar to the way Firefox has their theme selection
menu.

Just an idear.