Amarok Layout, now with real Mockup

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 01:25:45 UTC 2008

I like the looks of it. WillI be able to switch beween
different layouts? Will it be as easy as changing skins
on other players?

My present problem is that Amarok seems to be missing streamer plugins,
mp3 plugins m3u plugins wma and wmv plugins - I have  a plethora of
codecs and plugins installed on my system and Amarok is still unhappy :(

-JD