The fix for 100% CPU while searching in Collection Browser

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Mar 10 09:43:27 UTC 2008

Dr. Diesel wrote:
> Thanks Seb.  -u didn't work:
>
> Subcommand 'diff' doesn't accept option '-u [--show-updates]'
> Type 'svn help diff' for usage.

svn should default to -u, I think Seb was trying to combine two bits of
advice in one... use diff -u if you are not using svn or svn diff.

You can use svn diff --diff-cmd=diff -x -u bit it's a bit of a mouthfull
(espeically as Unified diffs are the default for svn ;))

Anyway, is it worth including the album in the join as discussed in
prior to the DISTINCTification so I'd imagine it's more efficient (tho'
I've not done any analysis).

Col