coverflow for amarok 2

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Sun Mar 9 21:46:14 UTC 2008

Sunday 09 March 2008 Michael Pujos wrote:
> I've written a coverflow component for foobar2000
> (foo_bubble_cover_flow) so I'll share my experiences with it

  Credentials are a good thing, thanks for the regailing of your tale!

> I wrote it not because I found that terribly useful but because users
> wanted it [snipsnipsnip]

  The first rule of software construction - the users don't know what they
want. Personally, i am of the opinion that we can do better than "They want
it". If we can do "They wanted it, and we made it better" i think there's
something to say for that model. Remember - we are not paid people, so we
don't have any money out flying for implementing stuff that the user didn't
pay us to implement ;)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://www.leinir.dk/