[Feedback] Sony Walkman devices support

neopromos at gmail.com neopromos at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 17:25:09 UTC 2008

NeoRiddle sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi!
I have using Amarok for a couple years and I think is a very good music
player, music administrator, podcast administrator, but Some days ago I
needed to tranfers song to a Sone Walkman NW-E00x player, and I couldn't.
So searching an alternative I find 'NW-E00X MP 3 Manager'
(http://david.dw-perspective.org.uk/Sony-NW-E00X-Walkman-On-Linux-FreeBSD-MacOSX-etc.html)
I test it but it has lots of bugs. Can you add to Amarok support to this
player devices?, like there is iPods and iRivers devices support to.
Thank you.
Grettings