Hardy Heron Upgrade?

Gregory Meyer greg at gkmeyer.com
Sun Jun 29 13:09:24 UTC 2008

You should be able to do the upgrade and since you compiled amarok from
source, adept doesn't know about it and shouldn't replace it.  Post-upgrade,
you can try just using amarok, and it might work if the library upgrades
from gutsy to hardy aren't that dramatic or rebuild amarok 1.4.9.1 and keep
the same configuration since those are stored in the
~/.kde/share/apps/amarok and ~/.kde/share/config directories.  Installing a
new version doesn't effect the configuration.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I thought amarok on ubuntu had a mysql
and libgpod support available.