[Feedback] from where can i download amarok 1.4.9.1

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Jun 24 16:44:17 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 5:26 AM,  <nawfalhasan at hotmail.com> wrote:
> nawfal hasan sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> from where can i download amarok 1.4.9.1..in your site, when i clicked
> download section, it asked me to choose the operating system, i clicked
> fedora(fedora 8 is what i use), i cant click fedora 8 in ur site nor i can
> i download the fedora 7 version amarok(the object is not found,thats what i
> get  a message in mozilla browser)..nor i get any link on net to download
> ur amarok player, probably the best..i cant hold my nerves again, eager to
> get one copy..
> and finally, will ur new amarok 2.0 fully support windows as any other
> windows program do
> expecting a reply soon

I'm not sure why you are having trouble clicking things.
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Download:Fedora seems to have a fine list
of links.

Anyways that page also says this is the best way to install for Fedora:
sudo yum install amarok amarok-extras-nonfree

Just open up Konsole and run that command.

Ian