[Feedback] from where can i download amarok 1.4.9.1

Beso givemesugarr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 10:46:20 UTC 2008

2008/6/21 <nawfalhasan at hotmail.com>:

> nawfal hasan sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> from where can i download amarok 1.4.9.1..in your site, when i clicked
> download section, it asked me to choose the operating system, i clicked
> fedora(fedora 8 is what i use), i cant click fedora 8 in ur site nor i can
> i download the fedora 7 version amarok(the object is not found,thats what i
> get  a message in mozilla browser)..nor i get any link on net to download
> ur amarok player, probably the best..i cant hold my nerves again, eager to
> get one copy..
> and finally, will ur new amarok 2.0 fully support windows as any other
> windows program do
> expecting a reply soon

open your distroibution package manager. it surely includes the amarok
package for you exact distribution. there isn't a single major distro that
contains the amarok packages in its personal repository. if you have
problems try doing a search for amarok on fedora forums and you'll surely
see a download link there.

--
dott. ing. beso