Amarok with LIRC

Patryk Cisek patryk at prezu.one.pl
Thu Jun 19 08:34:41 UTC 2008

Monday 16 of June 2008 08:21:20 Dave M G napisał(a):
> Amarok Mailing list,
>
> Sorry, just a clarification:
> > I've got the buttons mapped so I can increase the volume and skip
> > between songs.
>
> What I mean is that I'm using a Hauppauge PVR-150 remote control, so
> that I can navigate within the Amarok interface without having to use
> the mouse.

Amarok2 uses D-Bus. I've written a patch to add an ability to load/unload
plugins in form of shared libraries (*.so on Linux). I did it because I
wanted to add native LIRC support (by adding appropriate .so plugin). I only
have to polish it. I have to get back to the subject and finish it. :)
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/amarok/2007-June/003633.html

--
Patryk Cisek