[Feedback] Amarok Is the Best Out there! Are there plans for a native windows port?

vminch at gmail.com vminch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 23:11:20 UTC 2008

vsk sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Amarok is the one app makes me hate using Gnome! Ever since I started using
it under Arch Linux, I was consistently blown away by how awesome Amarok
really is!

Nothing on any other platform touches Amarok!!

I know that Amarok2 can be run on windows with some hacking, but are there
any plans for a native port to other platforms? Using Winamp and iTunes
after finally finding Amarok makes me all sick on the inside...

Well, congratulations on a job so well done - even if there isn't going to
be a port I know that Amarok2 is going to be amazing..