Cover-Image to Mp3 Player Plugin or in Source Patch

El Carpone el.carpone at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 16 18:50:50 UTC 2008

hi,

i've got an new mp3-player which can show the cover of the played file.
I already found the copycover plugin which grabs the covers from amarok
and saves them to the album directorys. But i like the amarok transfer
queue feature and the recreating file structure thing. So my Question
is, would it be possible to write an plugin which reacts as soon as an
track is transfered to my mp3-player via amarok, or is this only
possible if i hack directly into the source.

btw. would be a nice feature in amarok 2.0

so long...