[Feedback] QuickPlay Media Buttons

adlai at adlaigordon.com adlai at adlaigordon.com
Mon Jun 16 01:44:15 UTC 2008

Adlai Gordon sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I have an HP Pavilion dv9000, which has "QuickPlay Media Buttons" above the
keyboard and on the remote control.  These don't work on Amarok, and I
think it's fixable. They work on rhythmbox automaticly, but not on Amarok.
When I go to configure the shortcuts, you can use shift, win, alt, cntrl,
but you cannot just press the media buttons, which you can on the keyboard
shortcuts dialog on Ubuntu.  So I'm just wondering if there's a way to
configure Amarok so they work.  Thank You very much,

Adlai Gordon