[Feedback] Amarok 2 on OS X

arthurerb at gmail.com arthurerb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 03:00:10 UTC 2008

Arthur sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hey Amarok team! I'm mainly an OS X user, but I have done a lot of playing
around with linux. Amarok is certainly my favorite media player around
(really blows iTunes' out of the water). I know that there are ways to get
the current Amarok running on OS X, but I'm more interested in the native
version coming in Amarok 2. Are there any builds yet? Alpha, beta, hell
even pre-Alpha would be cool. I'd love to do bug testing for you guys on OS
X.