[Feedback] Various Issues

Gleb Litvjak blaster999 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 07:59:28 UTC 2008

Disclaimer: I am not a developer, just a humble Amarok user.

> 1) When I edit the tags of some files, the location in the database does
> not change

If I understand correctly, the tag info is not updated automatically. Try
Tools->Update Collection

> 2) Some / most albums are imported to collection into the Various category
> and are not updated

Maybe the artist tag is different for the album files. Check it. Also, you can
right-click the album and select "Do not show under various artists"

> 3) The latest version of Amarok I have to build??? Why isn't it in the
> repository?

This is your distro maintainers' fault