[Feedback] Various Issues

cybersmoker at gmail.com cybersmoker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 01:11:55 UTC 2008

cybersmoker sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I love Amarok and may even continue to despite the following issues:

1) When I edit the tags of some files, the location in the database does not
change
2) Some / most albums are imported to collection into the Various category
and are not updated
3) The latest version of Amarok I have to build??? Why isn't it in the
repository?

The other media players interface runs much slower. Maybe they do not have a
database at the heart? I do not know. But the issues listed above make it
very difficult to enjoy using Amarok to the full and recommending it to
others.

Thanks for your help. And look forward to the latest version.

PS. I will uninstall Amarok if I get a canned response like look at our user
forum crap. As far as I am concerned, these issues should not even exist.

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/1225121139e775d8