tarball testers team

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:24:36 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 19:00, Ian Monroe <ian at monroe.nu> wrote:
> Lydia is looking for tarball testers, so just make sure that she made
> the tarballs correctly: eg can you build and run it, does it install
> the translations and such. Sometimes odd issues pop up with tarballs.
> This is her first time as Release Gal, she wants to get it right. ;)
>
> We are of course always happy to have more people testing Amarok from
> SVN, that sounds more like what your talking about.
>
> Ian

Right :)

enaut: Please tell me which distro you are using then I can put you on my list.

I asked someone to update and extend the tester doc. Once it is
finished people can use that and follow the test cases mentioned in
there. It is mainly regression checking and making sure basic
functionality is working as expected.

Cheers
Lydia

--