tarball testers team

enaut enaut.w at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 3 16:23:19 UTC 2008

Lydia Pintscher schrieb:
> Heya everyone :)
>
> with the release of Amarok 2 getting nearer and nearer we need people
> to test tarballs before we release them.
> I therefore want to get a group of people I can email and ask to test tarballs.
>
> If you know how to install programs from source and want to help us
> test to find last minute show stoppers please get in touch with me.
>

> Your release gal to be
> Lydia

hey,

I'm interested in testing the new Amarok, but how long is the timeframe
for testing? I am a computer science student so I sometimes have enough
time to test immediatly and report stuff but other times I will need at
least two days to find time for testing.

The other thing is, what do you expect testers to do? - just use it for
a while and whenever having a crash or misfunctionality searching and
reporting why. or do you expect some specific search for bugs like
trying most functions of Amarok in order to find the bugs.
Or just report compilation problems?

however I think I'm in

enaut