--enable-debug=full Don't work for me!!

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:45:51 UTC 2008

[root at localhost multimedia]# ./configure --enable-debug=full
--enable-mysql --prefix=`kde-config --prefix`
[root at localhost multimedia]# make && make install

And then all I ever get is:

[root at localhost multimedia]# amarokapp
kbuildsycoca running...
Reusing existing ksycoca
DCOP Cleaning up dead connections.
QLayout "unnamed" added to QVBox "unnamed", which already has a layout
QLayout: Adding KToolBar/mainToolBar (child of QVBox/unnamed) to
layout for PlaylistWindow/PlaylistWindow
QObject::connect: Incompatible sender/receiver arguments
        StarManager::ratingsColorsChanged() -->
ContextBrowser::ratingOrScoreOrLabelsChanged(const QString&)
STARTUP

[root at localhost multimedia]#

No timing stats no nothing!  What am I doing wrong?  Current SVN,
Fedora 8, everything builds fine.

Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org