[Feedback] Amarok 2.0? and Video player?

randommaxi at yahoo.com randommaxi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 22:08:46 UTC 2008

Max sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I'm looking for a good replacement for iTunes. Love the footage about
Amarok 2.0, which brings me to my next question: When is it coming out? At
least, when are future betas coming out?

Will it have rudimentary video support? It needs to be able to play videos
to replace my iTunes.
How will the cross plattform support work?
Will the eye-candy be improved? Will it match with KDE 4.0?
When will there be an update blog, or current status of the release?
It seems like the site hasn't changed since the KDE 4.0 release.

Oh, and your site doesn't work with Firefox 3 beta 2. (it keeps saying I
didn't do the captcha challenge correctly)

I'll send this for *gasp* IE.