[Feedback] AudioCD

Martynas Margis iaqmas at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 09:03:54 UTC 2008

Well.... It is set... and is not working.
But i wonder  why Amarok is unable to read CD Text or doesn't allow mo to set desired data myself... This sounds strange but it is. Amarok really has to have some changes in this part.

Jon Ursenbach <lorderunion at gmail.com> wrote: You probably don't have a proper CDDB server setup in your Audio CD configuration within Amarok. I don't know how other sound systems are setup as I only use Xine.

Settings -> Configure Amarok -> Engine -> CDDB Server:  freedb.freedb.org (port 8880)