[Feedback] An Enhancement

tbrandys at webcellence.com tbrandys at webcellence.com
Mon Jan 7 18:04:01 UTC 2008

Todd Brandys sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

First allow me to say that I love Amarok.  I listen through its
capabilities every day of the year.  Now on to the reason for this
message....

I have an idea for an enhancement to your system.  No media player does
this, and it would be a cool feature.  The ability to label a time of year
as to when music should be included in random play lists.  For example, I
have much Christmas music, and if I generate a random play list outside of
the Holiday season, then I can get Christmas music in the list.  This is
undesirable.  Putting a time frame as to when the music is desirable would
be an asset.

Also, it would be nice to be able label certain tracks, albums, or artists
to be excluded from random play.  They could only then be played when
exclusively chosen.