Collection browser changes

N.C. Wilson ncw33 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Jan 5 01:56:32 UTC 2008

I have fiddled with the GUI for the new settings. This is the next
iteration of my modifications (to be applied in order to clean svn). The
first 4 files are little fixes that no-one seems to have objected to so
far. The next one is the freshly commented sorting code. The sixth has the
config box in a separate box, which seems like a better plan; the obscure
prefix option now only takes ~1000 pixels.

These now seem to work fine, and at least the first few are (I think) safe.

Nicholas