suggestion

mayku kamishiro maykuu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 00:18:22 UTC 2008

Hy,
I wanted to ask you if it is possible to put PNG image on amarok as
Splash-screen.
I have a transparent image and i'm searching where the source is to modify
it, but i can't find it...

(i have tried to put png as jpg on /usr/share/apps/images/splash_screen.jpg
but no transparency was enabled. Isn't possible to change as default on
amarok source file initial reader the line "splash_screen.jpg" to
"splash_screen.png"???  If it's so dificult to do so, please tell me why)

A lot of people would like to have the feature to put PNG-Splashs on Amarok
because they know that PNG is better

thanks in advance,
Mayku