Problems with sqlite support with 1.4.8: no such table: uniqueid_temp

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Mon Feb 25 15:15:18 UTC 2008

Rich wrote:
> On 2008.02.25. 16:51, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
>
>> Colin Guthrie wrote:
>>
>>> Jeff Mitchell wrote:

>> Okay.  Unfortunately, I tried this morning and still no luck.  I went
>> from using 3.5.3 with external sqlite to 3.4.1 with included sqlite, and
>> rescanned my collection, and could not reproduce the issue.
>>

> i'm not completely sure what these numbers signify, but given that they
> look a lot like kde version numbers, my kde version was 3.5.9 :)

No, since we've been discussing sqlite at length, including the fact
that the current version of sqlite included with Amarok is 3.4.1, the
version numbers are sqlite numbers.

>> One thing I just thought of:  are you seeing these issues with a full
>> scan (Rescan Collection), an incremental scan (Update Collection), or
>> both?  If incremental, what are you doing to trigger the incremental change?
>>

> well, i first tried (accidentally) revision 741855. this one crashed
> while scanning my collection, so i couldn't try updating (but it still
> had these error messages).
>
> then i upgraded to rev 778156 - this one did not crash, but i also
> didn't try updating, because there were no updates after that and it was
> late at night.
>
> so, i guess, i had a new, clean full scan in all of the cases.

What version of Amarok you're using has nothing to do with whether
you're doing an incremental or full scan.  So this information does not
help.

--Jeff