Problems with sqlite support with 1.4.8: no such table: uniqueid_temp

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Mon Feb 25 15:07:59 UTC 2008

On 2008.02.25. 16:51, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> Okay.  Unfortunately, I tried this morning and still no luck.  I went
> from using 3.5.3 with external sqlite to 3.4.1 with included sqlite, and
> rescanned my collection, and could not reproduce the issue.

i'm not completely sure what these numbers signify, but given that they
look a lot like kde version numbers, my kde version was 3.5.9 :)

> One thing I just thought of:  are you seeing these issues with a full
> scan (Rescan Collection), an incremental scan (Update Collection), or
> both?  If incremental, what are you doing to trigger the incremental change?

well, i first tried (accidentally) revision 741855. this one crashed
while scanning my collection, so i couldn't try updating (but it still
had these error messages).

then i upgraded to rev 778156 - this one did not crash, but i also
didn't try updating, because there were no updates after that and it was
late at night.

so, i guess, i had a new, clean full scan in all of the cases.

--
  Rich