[Feedback] Automatic folder organization?

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Mon Feb 25 12:41:25 UTC 2008

On Sunday 24 February 2008, Eric Brady wrote:
> Well, I have Windows, so I havent been able to try this yet. Version two
> will be on multiple OS's right? Also, you say last.fm support is/will be
> integrated, and MP3 players are supported. Will it submit plays to
> last.fm from an ipod's log when it is connected,  or only submit what's
> played in Amarok? Thanks.

Version 2.0 will be on multiple OSes, yes.  I don't know if MP3 players will
be supported on Windows, at least initially...we really need some Windows
programmers (and even non-Windows programmers) that are interested in device
support to help out.  As for the last question, I don't know if that's the
current behavior of the ipod device in 1.4...I would imagine if it is, then
it will continue to do so.  But perhaps someone that knows better can chime
in.

--Jeff