External media handling

Dave Walker davew33 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 23:59:40 UTC 2008

No. It's broke. Plain and simple. And ignoring what Mark and I are
saying doesn't change that fact.

I'm really sorry to receive that response from you. It was reading a
long exchange you had with another user that convinced me not to give
up on amarok after I lost my collection for the umpteenth time.

Thanks anyhow,
--
Dave

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Jeff Mitchell
<kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com> wrote:
> Dave Walker wrote:
>  > Actually, it doesn't.
>  >
>  Sure it does.  Mark, as it turns out, is simply having a problem making
>  it work correctly.  Apparently, you are too.
>
>  I don't use Dynamic Collection m'self so I don't know why/when it
>  does/doesn't work.  But the feature is definitely there.
>

>  --Jeff

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security,
deserve neither liberty or security."
-- Benjamin Franklin