Problem with Java and DCOP

Christoph Spielmann spielc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:30:49 UTC 2008

Hello Brent!

I would first test everything from command-line before trying to do
funny stuff with java/jni/... if it works like you expect it to, you can
try to make it work from java. Oh and btw. you do have amarok running
when you try to call the dcop methods for amarok? Another thing i would
check is if dcopserver is running.

HTH,

Christoph