Small tasks for developer?

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Wed Feb 6 14:00:51 UTC 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 11:40 AM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen <nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Bonne
>
> There are many things that needs to be done for Amarok 2.0, so I am
> sure we can find something that would interest you.
>
> You mentioned dynamic playlists. I know Bart has been looking into
> this somewhat, so he might be willing to point you in the right
> direction if this is something you would like to try your hand at.
The design of the Dynamic Playlists in Amarok 2 is kind of
undeterminded a.t.m. I do know however that it will be based on
Meta::Playlist and use TrackAdvancer in PlaylistModel.

If you've got SQL skills then maybe you can use them on
Meta::PodcastChannel and PodcastEpisode, they need a SQL storage
implementation. We've used SQL to store Podcasts in 1.4 and I believe
we can reuse the schema in
branches/stable/extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/collectiondb.cpp.