music CD to ipod nano & music on ipod to ipod nano ...

Alan J. Davis davis at ele.uri.edu
Sun Dec 7 00:33:54 UTC 2008

I have installed amarok on my linux system recently.   I have
successfully transferred mp3 music to my ipod nano (from my hard drive);
however, it does not seem to be as easy to transfer music CD's to amarok
(with the aritist, album, song titles showing up in the ipod nano data
base).   I have also not had much luck transferring music from a 2nd
ipod.

I am not sure if I have missed something or if I need to install another
package to run with amarok.