Possible bug?

Gary Steinert gary.steinert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 14:28:00 UTC 2008

I dont seem to be able to reproduce this =/

Does it happen with every folder you try to drag or just this one?  If this is
the only folder it happens with, try renaming that folder and check if it
still occurs.

Also, you didn't mention which file browser you were using? I've tried to
reproduce with dolphin as it's the most common KDE file browser.

Also, please open a bug report for this. It gives us more chance of more
people noticing it.

Thanks,
Gary Steinert