Possible bug?

Eelko Berkenpies fedora at berkenpies.nl
Thu Dec 4 10:11:08 UTC 2008

Before I'll file it as a bug, I'd like to make sure if the problem is not
already known or if it's just me having this problem.

In the latest SVN version (built on 04-12-08 @ 11.00 AM - r892378) dragging
a folder from the filebrowser to the playlist gives me a wrong heading (as
in the heading from another folder).

Eg. I have a folder with 1 m3u file and 2 mp3 files. The folder is called
"VA - Hardcore 4 Life [2008] - 2 CD" and is located in /Music. When I drag
it from the file browser to the Playlist it giving me the description of
another folder in /Music, in this case "Thunderdome Turntablized - VA" (1
.m3u file and 24 mp3 files).

It was working correctly earlier, it got broken somewhere after the tagging
of RC1. On the other side, sorting is working like a charm now. Thanks for
that. :)

--
Eelko Berkenpies
http://www.berkenpies.nl/