a minor nit 1.94

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Thu Dec 4 14:07:11 UTC 2008

Richard Rondu wrote:

> I confirm this issue, got the same with Fedora 10 and Amarok 1.94 Beta 2.
>
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Greg Woods <greg at gregandeva.net> wrote:
>> A minor thing have noticed since I installed Fedora 10 (with Amarok 1.94
>> Beta 2). When I first start playing again after pausing, the audio
>> stutters for a few seconds.

It's most likely not specific to amarok, but an interaction between
not-so-great audio drivers and the newer "glitch-free" pulseaudio in F-10.

The next likely candidate is the xine-lib-pulseaudio sink.

Fwiw, F-10 uses phonon-backend-xine by default (and will prefer it even if
the gstreamer backend is installed).

-- Rex