amarok 2.0 rc1 for windows

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at getamarok.com
Mon Dec 1 08:04:51 UTC 2008

Hi Jon,

First of all, sorry for this late answer, but looks we were all far too busy.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 08:38, Jon Aquilina <eagles051387 at gmail.com> wrote:
> is there an rc for windows yet and if yes where can i get it from?

The current release for Windows is available through the
KDE-on-Windows installer you can find here:

http://winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/installer/

Keep in mind though that, as stated on our release note for RC [1],
that the Windows and Mac OS versions are rather beta than RC, due to a
few showstoppers we haven't resolved yet. We hope you enjoy it anyway
:)

Greets

Myriam

[1] http://amarok.kde.org/en/releases/2.0/rc/1

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org