Patch to fix building on FreeBSD

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Fri Aug 15 14:55:42 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 9:13 AM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:
> I've been using it for a few days right now. So far it seems to work OK,
> been playing MP3's and some streaming audio. No crashes so far. We still
> have more than a month to release here, so we'll include whatever alpha /
> beta you have out at that time, then roll out an update when you release
> your final one.

I think a slightly more advanced user would find problems.

> For an alpha release though, it is really quite nice! Good work!

Its still an alpha release. We're not Google with its preputual beta's
or k3b which was a fine app for years before they release 1.0. Our
alphas really our alphas. Please consider including Amarok 1.4 in the
release you are making in a month. Amarok betas or alphas are never
intended to be used by distros as the default.

Thanks,
Ian