patch for new feature: acoustic fingerprinting and audio similarity

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at
Tue Aug 12 04:41:17 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 12 August 2008, Soren Harward wrote:
> Attached is a patch (against SVN-832014) which adds acoustic
> fingerprinting functionality to Amarok 2.

So it's MusicBrainz?

> Unlike the new UniqueId
> functionality

It isn't new, it's just ported from 1.4.

> Oh, and can someone approve my SVN commit account on the KDE
> development site?  I filled out the application on a
> couple hours ago.  Thanks.

Usually you don't just start send patches to the team until
they are comfortable with your code and give the OK for you to commit