[Feedback] Requestiing assistance, please.

Jan Holthuis jan at holmek.de
Tue Aug 5 14:30:37 UTC 2008

Regarding error #1:
Maybe you should try to upgrade to Flash 10 Beta, which works much
better than Flash 9. I don't know if this fixes the problem, but I think
you should give it a try.

Regarding error #2:
Amarok was unable to integrate in the systray, so it opens up a new
little window with the amarok-logo in it. Try to click on the logo -
Amarok is only minimized and a click should restore the window.

Am Dienstag 05 August 2008 14:47:15 schrieb
omar.the.pythoner at gmail.com:
> Omar sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> I have a couple of problems with Amarok, and I'm gonna list them
to you as
> follows:
>
> Problem #1: Amarok crashes, and refuses to play music whenever
I use any
> flash application on my browser.
> This problem occurs even when Amarok is not turned on while I
veiw flash
> apps. on the browser. And also, this doesn't happen
> with Amarok too, even Exaile crashes too, the same way. So, my
question
> here is: is there a way I can recover Amarok without having
> to reboot the system?
>
> Problem #2: In order to try to solve the first problem, I thought
that
> maybe re-installing Amarok might help. But when I removed it also
removed
> some parts of Python, I'm sure which parts exactly though.
Pythonworks just