artists for Amarok

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 19:49:49 UTC 2008

Heya :)

you said you would be willing to work together with us on Amarok 2.
That is great.
If you are still interested please join us in our IRC channel
#rokymotion on freenode and show us some of your work if you haven't
already mentioned anything in your previous email.
We already have a few mockups you can have a look at and help polish
or you can do a new mockup and see if we like it :)

It would be very helpful if you have a working Amarok 2 so you can try
your ideas yourself.
Please keep in mind that right now we mainly need help with the SVGs
for the interface (though other stuff might come up in the future if
you are interested) and that we are looking for people who want to
work with us for a longer time.

Thanks for getting in contact with us and sorry for getting back to you so late.
Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher