[Feedback] Graphic designer for Amarok

thesixhalcon at gmail.com thesixhalcon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:06:08 UTC 2008

Luis sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi! I'm Luis and I'm from Spain. I read in a spanish blog that you need
graphic designer for the new Amarok. First, I'm glad with Amarok because it
organize all my music and is free (Thanks for developing this app). I'm a
little programmer of java and a proffessional webmaster (PHP, MySQL, etc)
and one day I take the decission of design my own designs on photoshop. I
didn't learn in a specific site or university how to use photoshop, how to
make nice designs, or some techniques, but I think I use all my knowledge
of graphic design on the good way. I do PSP applications interfaces and I
design logos, skins and other stuff like a hobby.
Well, one day you give the code, now is the time I give you a design ;),
isnt it?
If I still can help you and if you are interested, contact me.

Best regards, Luis.