SuSE 11.0 gcc/g++ 4.3

Donn Washburn n5xwb at windstream.net
Sat Apr 26 16:43:59 UTC 2008

Hey Group;

It seems SuSE 11.0 sent out it's normally broken Amarok version.
To add to that, they are now only using gstreamer-yauap. Problem with it
is that it is missing a lib.la.  So, amarok engine shows only "no engine"

To beat the problem I was going to compile from source.  First taglibs
and xine-lib and then Amarok old cvs version and a 04/26/08 version.
Neither will compile due to gcc 4.3 and g++ 4.3.  gcc 4.2 worked.

Has anyone gotten this to work?  I may be still missing a dependence.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at windstream.net "