Google Summer of Code - Playlist Ideas!

Bryan Youse bryouse at UDel.Edu
Mon Apr 7 07:02:58 UTC 2008

Dear Amarok Development Community,

I realize it is cutting it quite close in getting together a GSoC
application-- especially for Amarok which has received a whirlwind of
response this year (great news)!  I couldn't come up with anything by
the initial deadline, then I was away for spring break, only to return
to find the deadline extended.  I can still just make it!

My project proposal has to do with playlist tweaking & debugging.
Additionally it includes a new idea for the Amarok2 playlist that I
think would be neat and unique to Amarok.

In the spirit of this being the last day for proposals (the deadline is
5:00 PM Pacific = 0:00 UTC on April 8), I have tried to polish my rough
proposal as much as possible and aim to submit it by deadline.  Still,
any feedback I might receive between now and then would be greatly
appreciated-- I realize this last day will be busy!

The rough proposal can be found here:
http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~youse/gsoc2008.html

Thank you for your time,
Bryan Youse