[Feedback] About future plans of Amarok!

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:15:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

Yes, it has been suggested many times before. You can read a little bit
about the plans for Amarok2 in AWN
7.<http://ljubomir.simin.googlepages.com/awnissue7#plans>
A simple answer would be "No, Amarok is not (and will not become) a video
player. It will, however, provide basic video support".

If you want to know the reasons, I recommend you to search the Amarok forums
or use Google.

With best regards,
Hans Chen