[Feedback] make group by artist/album case-insensitive?

aaron.graves at gmail.com aaron.graves at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:11:51 UTC 2007

Aaron Graves sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

First, I have to say thanks for creating such a useful program.  I bring my
iPod to work, mount it on my desktop machine, and just point amarok at the
mount point...works great.

The reason I'm writing, however, is because of a very small bug.  For some
reason, when grouping by artist, amarok is case-sensitive.  My ID3 tags are
probably in much better shape than most of the people out there, but I
still have a bunch of artist names that have the wrong case.  Furthermore,
I can't really think of any situations where this could be useful.

Example:

System of a Down
|_ Album 1
     |_Track 3