Podcast ordering

Hugo Palma hugo.m.palma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:51:03 UTC 2007

I don't think i'm confusing it, the most recent one shows up in the
middle of the list, both in the playlist and the browser. I can see that
the browser and the playlist show the podcast in reverse order, which is
fine. It's just the ordering between each podcast that's all wrong.
For example, my playlist for this feed shows up in the following order:

Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Wainting for an iPhone