Podcast ordering

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:44:56 UTC 2007

> http://feeds.feedburner.com/DrunkAndRetiredcomPodcast
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mark Kretschmann wrote:
>>> On 9/5/07, Hugo Palma <hugo.m.palma at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>  Actually, i can't even figure out the criteria that amarok is using to sort
>>> the podcasts. It's not alphabetical and it's not chronological either.
>>>  If i subscribe to the podcast using firefox for example i see the podcast
>>> in correct chronological order so i know that the publish date on the feed
>>> is correct.
>>>

>> This could be a problem with the particular feed you are using. Here I
>> don't have such problems.
>>
>> What's the feed's url?

There is nothing wrong with the feed and AFAIK PodcastChannels dragged
to the playlist show up chronological already.

I really don't see the problem, are you confusing chronological vs
reverse-chronological?

Chronological: the order the Episodes were published in and the way
they are shown in the PlaylistView.

Reverse-chronological: the order they appear in the feed and how they
are shown in the PlaylistBrowser. This means the most recent one is on
top.

Bart