RFC: Let's make Amarok2 actually play music!

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 20:28:33 UTC 2007

On 9/1/07, stevem <listman at jetcity.org> wrote:

> a more robust database would be a great improvement.

This by FAR is the most important to me.  DynamicCollection still does
not work, unless Bug 141252 was fixed in and I didn't notice :D

The "Return/Enter" key needs an On/Off switch.  With collections such
as mine, > 150K songs, a simple mistake and pressing the return key
when searching a collection locks up Amarok while is searches.  This
can be over 5 minutes even on a Dual Core.

Etherway, you guys still kick ass, I love Amarok....